The Many Faces of Geriatric Dentistry. Trends in the US Geriatric Population: Who, Where, and What are the Needs?
Domenica Sweier DDS, PhD
This presentation reviews the demographics and common characteristics in the geriatric population, thereby revealing the diversity in needs and resources regarding oral health care.
- Describe the diversity of the US geriatric population.
- Review the demographics of the geriatric population in the USA, and their overall health and wellbeing.
- Describe the oral health needs of the US geriatric population and some challenges they face in meeting those needs.
Course Support Materials:
“The Many Faces of Geriatric Dentistry. Trends in the US Geriatric Population: Who, Where, and What are the Needs?” is co-sponsored by Tribune Group GmbH. Tribune Group GmbH is a recognized ADA CERP and AGD PACE provider.
At the end of the webinar, after passing the C.E. Quiz, you will be able to download your ADA CERP and AGD PACE C.E. Certificates.
- Presentation Slides
- Oral Health An Essential Element of Healthy Aging
- The Influence of Systemic Diseases on Oral Health Care in Older Adults
- Oral Health and the Aging Population
- Quality of Life Indicator of Oral Health in Older People